February 25, 2016 by pecanbutter
Them negative people are the ones who complain about everything, from the sun shining a little too brightly or the rain drenching their attire.
People who see the good in things are grateful there is even sun, and rejoice from the respite from the hot weather.
When we are with people who look on the bright side, every crappy situation seem to be tagged with a solution, a bright side. When we are with negative people, the most positive of situation would look like dooms day.
I have some survival strategies I use to keep myself sane.
Life is too short for that kind of negativity.
1. Stay at a safe distance where you won’t be able to hear anything that come sout fo their mouths.
2. Do not participate. Walk away. Shut them down mentally. Force their words to stay outside of your mind and out of your sub consciousness.
3. Be very aware what has been said so you can consciously block it out. See #2.
4. Do not let them create doubts in you. If you feel a doubt coming on, walk away. Your soul is precious.
5. They only want to see what they want to see so do not try to convince them. That might lead to #4.
6. Fight them with everything you have in you. Do not let them take you down.