November 8, 2015 by pecanbutter
If I weren’t afraid, I would:
- travel to the four corners of the world.
2. build a passionate business idea with bare hands from scratch.
3. spend quality time with people and not bother about everything else.
4. want to be around things and ideas that excite and inspire me all day long.
5. write and read so much.
6. engage myself in community activities.
I asked myself, Why is there even a price to pay to be happier?
Thought for today:
What is the price you would pay to be happier, considering life is that x number of unpredictable years.